Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heart weighing :P

The weighing of the heart ceremony(:
WELL! Before you advance into your afterlife you have to "weigh your heart"! If it were me getting my heart weighed I would not let them! Because who would ever want someone to take your heart and see what size it is! I mean come on! Back on topic, what they do is they weigh your heart. If your heart weighs less than a feather you will be able to go on into your afterlife! Which I think is awesome!!! But, (here comes the bad part) if it weighs more than a feather a creature named the Devourer (half crocodile ,lion, and hippo.... I wonder how it got that way...) eats up your heart and your afterlife will be over! That would suck.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I didn't know they had to weigh hearts. I would HATE that job....

    ReplyDelete